Alamo Squadron Announcement Board
Updated: September 20th, 2020
Information for members regarding upcoming events or deadlines can be found here.
=> NEW!! Alamo Squadron Monthly Meeting COVID-19 Update:
October's meeting will be held at a one-time-only location of Northrop Park Pavilion in Boerne, TX. We will be having Work in Progress presentations and a Model Contest. There will be a demonstration on modeling armored vehicle tracks. The venue is an open air pavilion so dress accordingly. We will also be following COVID Virus Protocol. Please be sure adhere to the following guidelines:
- Anyone who has had COVID symptoms in the past 14 days or been known to have been exposed to the virus in the past 14 days will not be invited to attend the meeting.
- All participants will wear masks upon arrival, during the meeting, and until they depart.
- We will socially distance at 6 ft. or more during and after the meeting. This includes the spacing of chairs during the meeting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and participants will be asked to apply it as they enter and leave the pavilion.
- We must be diligent in observing this protocol.
Meeting Time and Location:
Thursday, October 1, 2020, 6:00-7:30 P.M.
Northrop Park Pavilion, 37550 IH 10 West, Boerne, TX 78006
This is only temporary and we hope to get back to our regular meetings at NorthSide Ford in the coming months.